Monday, March 26, 2012

Time for Celebrations

Rock Chalk! Congrats to all KU Jayhawk fans for making it to the Final Four!
With the time difference, the games are usually played in the middle of the night here. Cole thought he had found a service that would record the games so that we could watch them the next morning but, unfortunately, that failed so here we are in the middle of the night enjoying KU basketball.

Elite 8!


This next picture is of Cade. He's my best friend's son (more like my nephew) and we decided to sneak a Jayhawk t-shirt into his birthday present this year so he could help cheer from TX!
In other exciting news, if any of you are keeping track, Thursday was my very last day of classes in law school! I still have two tests and a mini-paper but Thursday was the first milestone to mark the beginning of the end and we are very excited! Cole marked the occasion by taking a few pictures of me leaving for class.

Cole and I are both looking forward to a law school-free life but Cole's been really supportive by trying to add 'legalise' into our everyday conversation. For example, he likes to be the 'judge' of our conversations by calling an 'objection' if he disagrees with an idea and then proceeding with 'overruled' to my ideas and 'sustained' to all of his ideas. The other day he 'held me in contempt of our relationship' when I wanted to eat dinner somewhere different than where he wanted to eat. Even with all of the fun, law school has been a long, tough ride and we're both excited for the next adventure!

4 comments:

  1. I ADORE this picture of you on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! I love that Cole is speaking your language but more importantly he's taking pictures of you!!!

    Thanks for throwing in Cade's picture! He wore is KU Shirt today! And our other KU friends love to see him wear it too!!

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cole, always the comedian :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this? Your last day of law school pics are adorable! Celebration time!!

    ReplyDelete